Monday, June 27, 2011

Sweet Little Avonlea

I had some problems with my camera...had to put it back to factory settings, and then try to recover some of the things I had changed to my liking. I'm still not there yet, but with not feeling real well yet, and this being my first real photo in the past month, I just let it go at this. I do like this one of 13 month old Avi. She played in a little wading pool this afternoon, and also had her very first popsicle! I love her sparkling eyes, her kissy cheeks, and her sweet smile. I also love her wild hair! She is a real mover/shaker, and I was lucky to have her stop for a few seconds for this shot.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is adorable! Great capture! (I sympathize with the camera troubles - I had them earlier this year and it made me nuts!)

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh what a precious face! Beautiful shot! :-)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

That's just the sweetest smile. Great capture.

Unknown said...

She is absolutely darling! sweet photo!